Thursday, August 6, 2009

Slide Share

Here is my presentation that I have uploaded to Slide Share. I checked back on it several hours after uploading it and already have 10 views! I seem to be forever composing PowerPoints for my lessons so I will definitely be referring back to Slide Share in the very near future for resources. After having a quick look around the website, I found several slide shows that would be of particular worth in my SOSE subjects. I only wish I had been told about this site earlier it is truly a gold mine!

Slide Share could be utilised by both teachers and students. I recommend this resource to all teachers who are keen to embed ICTs into their pedagogy but have limited time to do so. For students, I would take them to a computer lab and refer them to this site when introducing/explaining a new unit/topic of work. I would do this instead of presenting it to the whole class as students can work (copy down the key terms, diagrams, graphs) at their own pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment